I always scoffed at the idea of sun deprivation during the winter months. Come on - it's nice and sunny outside! Just get out there and enjoy it, and you'll have your Vitamin D and get that seratonin going!
Yeah right - not if you have two babies in your home. The last thing I want to do is bundle them both up, strap them into car seats, unbundle them for the ride (to where, anyway?? A crowded, germ-filled museum?), then re-bundle them to get them into a double stroller....you get the picture. No fun at all.
So, unless my husband is home, I have been forgoing romps in the cold winter sunshine and, instead, hybernating in my warm house while eating whatever is available. As you can imagine, this is not only terrible for my seratonin levels, it's also been devastating to my blue jeans.
Today, I am going to make an attempt to eat healthier (and do laundry). I'm all gung-ho in the morning, of course, but stress normally gets to me mid-day. Well, I won't succumb today! No way! I won't!
And away we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment