Wean from coffee. Go back to coffee. Wean from coffee.
As I sit here drinking Cup #2 and wondering when the heck I drank it all/stare at the empty cup bottom, my daughter steals bites of the bok choy I sauteed this morning from my garden. That's worth it all. Also pretty cool: My 9-year-old son is singing "How Deep is your Love" with my daughter singing along. Not sure how that happened, but it's all good.
It's my first time growing vegetables (except for peppers and tomatoes in containers, which are technically fruit). I bought a kit for a raised bed since I'm not handy enough to build my own. Best purchase ever. Except for my overgrown bok choy. Apparently you're supposed to harvest when still young. Oops. (Still eating it.)
I used this recipe, and it was pretty darn awesome:
https://theforkedspoon.com/bok-choy-recipe/
At suggestion, I will be picking up some ramen noodles and adding the bok choy to it for dinner. Hmm and maybe some scallions. And edamame.
#coffee #vegetablegarden #bokchoy
No comments:
Post a Comment