Too Cool

Too Cool
Baby Batman (or, as we call him, Bam Bam)

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Happy Sunday to all! Now that Christmas is safely behind us and I no longer have to worry about the wrath of Santa, I can share with you that two of my boys, Ryan and Jordan, cleaned and decorated for me on Christmas eve.

I don't think I need to say anything at all. I'll just ask you to heed this warning: If you have any kind of OCD involving symmetry or clutter, you may want to skip the pictures.

And, no - I did not "redo" them. I also don't refold their clothers if they've made an attempt, or "fix" their gift wrapping jobs.  I also don't rewash dishes for them - I have them rewash the dishes  themselves if they do a lousy job.  

I'm truly thankful that they thought to help me, and I want to encourage them to continue helping out and being independent. 

I am, however, thankful that we did not host Christmas this year due to the pandemic. Also, I think I may take them down and box them up RIGHT NOW.

Do you have pictures of unusual decorating schemes? I'd love to see them!

- Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment