Too Cool

Too Cool
Baby Batman (or, as we call him, Bam Bam)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Time to Breathe

I think that breathing is actually the only extra curricular activity that I have time for lately. Between work, my little ones, and the return to school, as well as PTA activities, I am fried.

Work is particularly busy. When I get a break, I spend it with one baby or the other, but of course then I have to make up that time as well. It's worth it, though - they're only little for a short time.

Little Mister is doing great - he will be seven months old on Friday, and he's already standing while holding on. He's trying some new solids, such as bananas, oatmeal, and, thanks to Daddy, vanilla ice cream ("But it's all natural!"). Luckily, he's taking it all in like a champ, and he's had no allergic reactions. Princess is also doing fabulously. We let her do "sit-ups" with us, and so she's already starting to try to hold herself up, as well as wanting to "stand." She falls asleep consistently at night, though her and Little Mister take turns waking me out of a dead sleep starting at around 3:30 am, every hour-ish. Ughhhh. Hopefully this stage will pass quickly.

OK, back to the old "bump and grind." Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment