Too Cool

Too Cool
Baby Batman (or, as we call him, Bam Bam)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Running Around

Right now I'm on a 12-week maternity leave. What am I doing for these 12 weeks? Running around.

I run the boys to school (separate schools), and I run home. I run up and down the stairs to feed the babies, change the babies, feed my four-year-old, check on my four-year-old, clean up after my four-year-old, let my my dogs in/out/in/out. I run the baby in my care to visits to see Dad, Mom, Grandma, social workers. I run both babies to the doctor for visits/checkups/shots. I run my other boys to the doctor, to sports games and practice, to music lessons, playdates, the park.

Lately I've been trying to run to the gym. Seems that running the kids around does not a supermodel make. That's been tougher than the other running around. So far, I've managed 25 minutes 2-3x/week. Not so good. Still working on it.

Soon, I'll be running right back to work. That's going to be quite the trip. Six kids (including two babies), and summer looming ahead.

Think I'll play the lottery. Hey, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment